KODI IPTV TUTORIAL
Installed on Kodi 17.3 Krypton version
- Open Kodi
- Select “PVR & Live TV settings”
- On General Tab, Enable below option in the picture.
- After that go to Home Screen and Select TV and click “Enter add-on browser”
- Select “PVR IPTV Simple Clients” add-on.
- If it’s installed, enable it. If it’s not installed click “Install” button.
- After enabled, click “Configure” button.
- Enter your m3u play list URL that is indicated below box.
- After input your URL, click “OK”.
- It will give you “Needs to restart” warning. You may need to restart your Kodi player. Otherwise it might not work.
- After restart, you should see all channels loaded. Click “TV” and “Channels”.
- All of your channels should be listed as below. Have fun !